2.9.08

Sorry, I couldn't hear you....

Over the sound of how awesome I am.

Ah yeah, it's time for a weekend recap. Yeah, it's Tuesday, but no chance I was doing this yesterday, I wasn't doing a damn thing. Thanks go to New Michelle for getting me off my ass.

Long weekends are always a good look. Friday started off straight. We hadn't had a good Fabricated White Night in quite sometime. It might've even gone back as far as May, but we couldn't remember. Wade rolled out and we were on the way. Funny thing? It was pretty beat. I thought there would be more people out and about, but we were wrong. We did get to catch up w/ Timmy and Christina at Hard Times. At least we gave someone a new nickname: The Pissed Off Persian. I hate people that have those pissed off looks on their faces all the time, and then an attitude to boot. Eff her, and yes, I would. Then off to Whitlows and the place was shit. I had never really had a bad time there, but that was the first. We actually had to leave because between the people and the band, it was horrible.

I offered Wade $200 to do this scene on stage, but he passed:



Would've made a GREAT story. Sexual Chocolate!!

Saturday I spent recovering and then off to a VW BBQ hosted by Eurotrash Matt. It was a good look. Dude's cooler than a fan to hang out with and I got to catch up w/ Nate and Jason. Funny, we're all cousins, live 5 miles from one another, however, we never chill. I always thought that was a funny thing. I didn't think the mosquitos were as humerous as I am riddled with bug bites. I would bless yall w/ pics, however, I still don't have that camera.

Sunday made up for everything. I did my thing as usual, however, Old Michelle had brought up a point to Shad about every Memorial and Labor Days, we always go out and chill. Funny fact, but it's been true in retrospect. Liberty Tavern repped hard, but then we repped harder. Such a good time at that place. Bumped into people we knew from YEARS back and more recent years too. And met up w/ some dope chicks from MD and Boston too. It was definitely a good look overall. Beligerance ensued as usual when we went to get food. But we finally settled at Ihop and met with Tatianna (spelling) and Serina (spelling). Some cute and fun ladies looking for some drunk food. I was going to approach them offering a FWE, however, that wasn't necessary. Needless to say we had a dope time together, and even on the ride home. :o

There's more detail in this, but it's long enough and everyone can get the idear. I'm searching for a good song to drop here, and none really comes to mind that would be so fitting. It is the end of summer, so I'm going to drop a good summer tune. I was spinning it on Sunday actually. And one more for good measure. Enjoy:





And everyone, be sure to check out Twan's new blog. It's mad intelligent and won't dumb down your IQ like this one. I placed it in my "Sharing Is Caring" list.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr Jackson Heights own...yessss always reppin

hey where's my email?!

Wade said...

Friday was kinda blah. That band drew everyone out of Shitlows. Sunday was on some King-ish though.....