19.10.10

Man, it's been a while...

Figured now's a good a time as any while I'm sitting here suffering through the MLB Playoffs. No, not my choice, Ron Sr. takes control of the TV while he's here. Nothing makes the mind wander more than baseball. I've been missing Blogjammin' lately and been itching to get back. The short attention span world of the good book had me distracted for a while, wearing me down to look for more of a long winded outlet. As usual, Fort was a big inspiration, and now his fiancee Melissa showed me (read: stole it from her page) the proper way to get this out to more people on the good book.

I'll keep this one short as it's more of test bed for the new feed app for the good book. I'll leave you with some random track that will be a preview for the upcoming edition and some quality musical commentary.


No comments: