13.10.08

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit





Only because the first one has been ALL over cable lately. I don't think there are too many funnier scenes in movies. Golly! They didn't have the name scene from Airplane 2 on there that I could find. "Over, Unger, Done"

So this was the first week I had with stayin' in and I must say it went well. However, I did have plenty to keep me busy on Saturday between the car and then some work stuff. Friday worked out well though. Rocio came through at the last minute, which was dope. I was going to stay in the house and get twisted, but company's usually better than that. Rather relaxing, which was cool, and she needed it as well.

The illness didn't come until Sunday after work. New Michelle and I opted for a money Sundee Hooters trip. And well, Blue Moon decided to be the other guest at the table. We got twisted, way more than we should have. But then we got the money idear of going to Wegman's at 10 at night. I think I should go grocery shopping twisted more often. I was in and out in like 20 minutes. I'm focused man!!!

But I think I can get used to this staying in stuff. Sans a special occasion or two, I don't think I'll be going out again till probably my birtday. I have more than enough here at the crib to keep me busy. I hope that it won't be THAT difficult. :o

In lieu of me getting over to Matt's house at 9:30 on a Saturday morning, this track is fitting. Matt's son was chillin' on a Saturday morning like I used to. Was there anything greater than 10:00 a.m. on a Saturday? Nah......


No comments: