6.10.08

Other than really good sex.....

There is no better release than.....

"Oh that guy? I wouldn't worry too much about that guy"

Mad props goes out to Shad as he took me over to the NRA range on Saturday afternoon. I realized this is exactly what I needed, and exactly what I need to get back into. This particular target was my last clip w/ the Glock 19. Such a great gun. It was the last gun that I shot about 5-6 years ago, and the first gun that I picked back up. To have that amount of power go off at the pull of one finger, man. It's hard to describe, but God damn what a feeling. Peep the bullseye!

Yes, yes, it's a 15 round magazine, but there are only 13 holes. Give me SOME credit. :o

So yeah, I'm going to join the Gun Crew, but not now. I'm tryin' to stick to my financial goals this year and no make any purchases, other than necessity (i.e. my car and a freaking iPhone). So, 2009 will be the time. But that's fine by me. New Michelle told me that I'd appreciate it more in the long run. I think I'll take her advice on this one. Help me out yall!

I'm writing this as the latest edition of the VH1 Hip Hop Honors are about to come on. For some backstage footage, check out my ace boon coon Drew politic it up w/ Dave from De La for a bit:



Funny, I never noticed the resemblance until he said something.

I'll leave you with this, as I'm on the verge of restocking EPMD into the library:


No comments: