2.10.08

"That's when Ron vanished, came back speakin' Spanish"



Nothing like Biggie to make you feel better after quite a funk.

Many years ago, Becky called me a robot. Now under that version of Ron, one person suffered. Some may say that it's one too many. I'll go ahead and agree with that one. But damn, I guess this is payback for that. Yeah, there was some drama today. I'm in a funk and those that know me that are reading this, you can guess why. All of this comes on the eve of me deciding to stay in for a while to save some cash and tie up some loose financial ends. Heh, well damn, talk about one big fucking test.

This reminds me of when I quit smoking and went out w/ Shad for my birthday to the bars. Drunk as hell, but no throwin' up. No jacks either. A few weeks later, my car acted up and all I wanted to do was stop and get a pack of cigarettes. Ironically I couldn't deal w/ ma dukes for a few days, but that's another story. But w/ this shit, damn, all I want to do is go out, say fuck it, get bombed and holler at anything that I cross paths with.

I think I'll try something different this time. I'll stick w/ my original feeling from a few days ago and turn a bit inward. This is a dope outlet and those I can talk to I appreciate it. But it's about time to do Ron again. I think my robot tendencies might make a comeback.

On that note, my gym routine is back and feelin' good. Today was extra ill thanks to a little TV on the Radio:



Oh and lastly, thanks to Juh-nette for reminding me about this song. I told her that I'd drop this for her in here. Thanks chica!


1 comment:

AC said...

I be stalking Lennox, catching more bodies than abortion clinics
A kid tried to take L out
Shot me with a tech, I just laughed and spit the shell out
Next I took his gun then he dropped to his knees
With ease I made him freeze, he begged me please not to squeeze

One of the illest ever? Just saying...