14.11.10

I love a good personal strike

I'm not on my "Libertad, Libertad" Scarface strike here, but just a little thing. Apparently it's much too difficult to get my paycheck right these days coming from management, so from here on out it'll be much too difficult for me to dress appropriately at the office.

For the first time today, I wasn't too psyched about a sale. I met some of the nicest people on Earth today, and we had a great meeting today at the office. I know I did them a great service to help protect themselves and morally I feel stupendous. However, from a business standpoint, I guess due my current situation at the office, I didn't feel super fulfilled. I love my job, but I'm not too sure I love where I work anymore. I'm feeling more and more outside pressure for me to get out on my own. It's a scary move, but I think I might be too loyal, and too loyal for my own good at that.

Not too sure how many of the few readers out there can relate to this, but I cannot stand being pulled in multiple directions when it comes to the workplace. Who do I go to with my problems? I feel like I'm Peter Gibbons tellin' the Bob's that I have 3 bosses, and somehow I'm a boss myself. The whole situation makes absolutely no sense to me.

For those that know me so well, you could probably see this track coming from a mile away:



Lastly, my concert for Pete Rock and CL Smooth got delayed until December 30th. At least I can finish the year on a proper note.

No comments: