7.7.08

This is why I didn't want to return to the computer realm...

Oh Cox Communications, how I have loathed thee over the last few days.

For those that know, my internets AND cable have down been down since Thursday afternoon. I didn't really get all nasty regarding the internet. The main issue is that I couldn't pay bills, but nobody's in a hurry to do that anyway. My main gripe was my TV.

I bought a nice (then) TV to treat myself because I enjoy it's comfort. Call me a loser yes, but TV helped create this person that you all know and love so much. I couldn't even get 4, 5, 7 and 9 for God's sake! All because Cox decided to have an internal audit and fuck up existing clients' services. I'm going to have a nice convo w/ a rep tomorrow regarding this. Probably not.

Blah, but I'm back and it does feel good. I'm tempted to run the TV all day, just because.

Oh and look for me to be posting some YouTube vids this week, as Fort and I decided that slapping each other was a good thing after some gin. These are great vids in the sense that any girl that dates me shouldn't have to worry about domestic violence, I slap like a 9 year old girl. :o

I'll leave yall w/ this:



This was an amazing show. Fort brought this up while chillin' in Richmond.

No comments: